Injured Visiting London

Injured Visiting London

The only thing worse than getting into an accident is getting into an accident in a foreign country. You are far away from your family, your doctors and from a legal system with which you are at least somewhat familiar. If your visiting an English-speaking country, such as England, you may be a little more comfortable knowing that you can communicate with the parties involved in the accident.

If you are visiting London and involved in a serious accident, you need to take important actions to protect your legal rights. You need to consult with a travel attorney as soon as possible to ensure you protect your legal rights and maximize your damages.

Important Tips For Injured Tourists

Just because you are a tourist in a foreign country does not limit your ability to file a claim and seek compensation for your injuries against the responsible party. Although every country has their own laws regarding injuries sustained in an accident, your right to claim compensation ultimately depends on the steps you take immediately following an accident. To ensure that you do not jeopardize this right, you should consider the important following tips:

  • Obtain contact information for the party who caused the accident
  • Obtain contact information for any witnesses to the accident
  • Get medical attention immediately following the accident, even if you believe you only suffered minor injuries
  • Contact the police and ask them to prepare a report
  • Consult with an experienced travel accident attorney in New York

Call a Travel Law Firm Today!

If you have been injured while on vacation in London or any other foreign city, you should immediately consult an experienced travel accident attorney. With the right legal help, you can be confident that you will get the full extent of the compensation that you deserve for your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.

For more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our experienced travel lawyers, please call  Gersowitz, Libo & Korek, P.C.  at 1-800-529-9997.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Free Case Review

GLK Email Newsletter