Client was attending a work conference at the NY Hilton on Sixth Avenue at 53rd Street when he tripped and fell on an area of defective curb in the Hilton circular driveway. The curb edge was crumbling and had exposed metal piping or a plate that cause Mr. Kennedy to trip and fall.
William Kennedy: Case still in progress
Posted on by glktravelabroad
Related Blog Post
- Common Accidents While Vacationing In New York
- What To Do If You Are Injured While On Vacation
- New York Lawyers Risky Roadway Accidents
- New York Lawyers Fighting Maritime Negligence
- 5 Common Causes of New York Subway Accidents
- International Airplane Accidents: What Are My Legal Rights?
- Common Types of Cruise Ship Accidents
- The Dangers of Boating Accidents For New York Tourists
- Common Causes of Pedestrian Accidents for New York Visitors
- Amusement Park Accidents: Not All Fun and Games
- What To Do After a Bicycle Accident While Visiting New York City
Gersowitz Libo & Korek, P.C. has been fighting for victims’ rights in New York and New Jersey for over 30 years. Our firm has recovered over $500 million for their clients since opening its doors in 1984. We have been featured in the New York Times, Washington Post, New York Magazine, The Daily News, The New York Post and NBC News, among many other news outlets. We take great pride in fighting for the citizens of New York and New Jersey. Please contact us today if you have any legal questions.
GLK Email Newsletter
How do I choose the right law firm to represent me and my family? Subscribe for newsletter